As a leading manufacturer of innovative sensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Maintenance of production and testing equipment according to monitoring guidelines
- Adjustments and repairs of production equipment on the current database
- Maintenance and repair of casting equipment
- Repair and assessment of produced devices and assemblies
- Programming of half- and fully automatic machines
- Adjustments and extensions of existing SPS programs on production equipment
- Creating technical documentation and circuit diagrams
- Preparing testing concepts and requirements
- Support by the evaluation and construction of new testing and production equipment
- Support to automation technician apprentices
- Basic education in automation, mechatronics or electromechanics, preferably in equipment construction
- Good SPS programming skills
- Good knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, electrics, control technology and control cabinet construction
- Experience in planing automation solutions
- Readiness for interdisciplinary cooperation
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- Autonomous, reliable and precise way of working
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43