As a global leading manufacturer of innovative sensor, control and connectivity solutions for automated buildings, CEDES always strives to go beyond limits. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core business areas of elevators, industrial doors and warehouse management means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group operates in the area of sensor technologies based on photonics, as well as safe connectivity and control systems. Our product portfolio ranges from simple photoelectric sensors, through highly complex 3D camera systems in cutting-edge TOF (Time of Flight) technology, to complete safety-related control systems.
Our Entrance Automation application market includes solutions for monitoring, safeguarding and controlling industrial doors as well as pedestrian doors and sluices. To further strengthen our market position, we are looking for.
Your area of responsibility
- Development of the Business Area Entrance Automation (EA) into a solid second pillar of strategic relevance for the future
- Responsibility for strategic business development in the EA application market, including M&A activities
- Integration of companies, businesses and processes within the scope of M&A activities
- Global revenue and budget responsibility for the EA application market within Business Area Access
- Responsibility for reaching category management goals
- Roadmap management for the EA-relevant solutions in cooperation with the Head of the Business Area
- Responsibility for structured marketing activities, product documentation and proactive frontline information and management in cooperation with the Head of the Business Area as well as the local executives of the Subsidiaries
- Direct management of Product Managers for EA products and solutions
- Further strategic development of key accounts together with the Subsidiaries
- Completed higher education in a technical field (electronics, IT or similar)
- Experience in the creation and implementation of visions, business plans, roadmaps, etc.
- Ability to raise customers’ and employees’ enthusiasm for a cause and to promote it consistently
- Leadership experience or potential
- Language skills: fluent German and English, further languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
- Success-oriented team player
- Proactive, assertive, highly motivated and flexible
- Knowledge and experience of the EA market (especially industrial doors) is a great advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43