As a global leading manufacturer of innovative sensor, control and connectivity solutions for automated buildings, CEDES always strives to go beyond limits. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core business areas of elevators, industrial doors and warehouse management means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group operates in the area of sensor technologies based on photonics, as well as safe connectivity and control systems. Our product portfolio ranges from simple photoelectric sensors, through highly complex 3D camera systems in cutting-edge TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology, to complete safety-related control systems.
Both CEDES Business Areas Hoistway (BA HW) and Access (BA AC) have their own Research & Development departments, each led by a Chief Technology Officer responsible for innovation and definition of the development roadmap within their respective BA. The CTO ensures that new technology trends are recognized and followed. Leading an R&D Team of more than 10 engineers, the CTO makes sure that all team members have the knowhow necessary to achieve the goals of the Business Area.
Your area of responsibility
- Leading the Innovation / R&D Team of the BA Access
- Developing technological vision and strategy of the BA Access
- Ensuring that relevant technology trends are recognized and integrated into the roadmap
- Defining the development / innovation roadmap in cooperation with Product Management, CEDES Subsidiaries and the Head of BA Access
- Ensuring the technically sound and timely development of products
- Ensuring roadmap implementation and providing updates, especially in case of deviations
- Ensuring that the Team has the skills and tools necessary to achieve the defined goals
- Represent the Innovation / R&D of the BA Access externally, in particular towards customers
- Managing the Innovation / R&D budget of the BA Access
- Enthusiasm for technology, trends and people
- Eagerness to explore new approaches, to shape and to lead
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- University degree in Engineering, with a focus on electronics, IT, photonics or similar
- Several years of experience in Research & Development
- Good understanding of business (budget, business planning, etc.)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43