As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Development of mechanical and optical components and assemblies
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the Project Team
- Evaluation of new manufacturing methods and joining techniques
- Procurement, construction and testing of prototypes
- Conducting initial sample tests
- Creation and editing of technical documentation
- Support to design technician apprentices
- Basic education as a design technician and relevant higher education (FH/HF)
- Proven professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of production processes, materials and injection molding technology
- Experience with 3D CAD, ideally SolidWorks
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43