As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Design of new products under development
- Design and evaluation of mechanical sub-assemblies and components as well as materials
- Supporting optical specialists in terms of design and integration of optical components
- Product development within automated production in close cooperation with the automation teams
- Creating and editing technical documentation
- Completed studies as designer with further relevant training
- Broad knowledge of materials and proficiency in conventional 3D-CAD programs
- Ability to quickly grasp nature of a task, willingness to familiarize oneself with basics of optics
- Ability to work reliably and independently
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
- An experienced, interdisciplinary and motivated team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Support for further personal development and training
- 5 weeks vacation an flexible working hours / models
- Modern infrastructure including canteen and Starbucks Corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43 | email@example.com