As a leading manufacturer of innovative sensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The R&D department is responsible for the development of new, future-oriented products, as well as further development and optimization of our existing product portfolio. Join our team!
Your area of responsibility
- Timely implementation of product development projects and subprojects
- Design and layout of electronic circuits based on requirement specifications
- Hardware development and commissioning, hardware testing under required environmental conditions and according to applicable standards
- Characterization of electronic components and circuits
- Creating testing concepts and specifications
- Preparation of measurement protocols, test reports and qualification documents
- Management of subprojects and medium projects
- Close collaboration with software development and mechanical design
- Support to production and logistics (component sourcing, series production)
- Product support (claims, changes, fabrication)
- Completed vocational training as Electronics Technician / higher degree as Electronics Engineer (FH) or Electronics Technician (HF)
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of analog, digital and measurement technology
- Experience in PCB design, ideally in Altium Designer
- Knowledge of processor system programming in C would be an advantage
- Project management skills are a great advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- Knowledge of electronic document management and word processing software
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online (-> Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43