As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The Automation Department plans, develops and builds automation solutions and test equipment for our in-house production. Join our interdisciplinary team of electronics technicians, software developers and mechanical engineers.
Your area of responsibility
- Create testing concepts and requirements
- Develop and build testing and production equipment (hardware / software)
- Support the evaluation of new testing and production equipment
- Support the development of new products with regard to testing and production processes
- Define testing equipment standards in the area of electronics and software
- Create testing rules and guidelines
- Basic technical education (ideally in electronics)
- Further education in electrical or measurement engineering, or willingness to pursue higher education
- Knowledge of embedded firmware, mainly in the C programming language
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and with other departments
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online -> Apply now.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43