Electronics Technician (80-100%)
As a leading manufacturer of innovative sensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
As part of Production and Processes, our Maintenance Team makes the manufacturing of our products possible. As Maintenance Team member, you make sure that our equipment is properly maintained, repaired and optimized. Join our Team and help us guarantee the problem-free manufacturing of our products!
Your area of responsibility
- Maintenance of production and testing equipment according to monitoring guidelines
- Adjustments and repairs of production equipment on the current database
- Repair and assessment of produced devices and assemblies with the goal to improve production and testing equipment
- Creating technical documentation
- Preparing testing concepts and requirements
- Support by the evaluation and construction of new testing and production equipment
- Support in general tasks within the department
- Planning and building production equipment according to specifications
- Basic electrotechnical education
- Experience in circuit and software development (knowledge of C and LabVIEW would be an advantage)
- Readiness for interdisciplinary cooperation
- Good knowledge of the current state of technology
- Autonomous, proactive team player
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, knowledge of English would be an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models (day shift only)
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43