As a leading manufacturer of innovative sensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The R&D department is responsible for the development of new, future-oriented products, as well as further development and optimization of our existing product portfolio. Join our team!
Your area of responsibility
- Timely implementation of product development projects and subprojects
- Developing software on various platforms (microprocessors, SoC, PC)
- Developing image processing software for embedded systems
- Commissioning and testing software on the target hardware
- Testing systems under required environmental conditions and according to applicable standards
- Creating testing concepts and specifications
- Preparation of measurement protocols, test reports and qualification documents
- Gradual takeover of project management
- Product support (claims, changes, fabrication)
- Support with approvals and certifications
- Close collaboration with the hardware and mechanical design departments
- Higher degree in IT, photonics, electronics or similar
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of embedded system programming in C/C++
- Knowledge of industrial image processing, including libraries and tools
- Knowledge of technical optics, electronics and illumination systems would be an advantage
- Project management skills are a great advantage
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- Knowledge of electronic document management and word processing software
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online (-> Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43