As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology. Join our production team.
Your area of responsibility
- Operation and setup of production equipment
- Creation and setup of new programs on the assigned equipment
- Preparation of material for manufacturing
- Equipment maintenance
- Good manual skills and a sense of quality
- Experience with production equipment
- Reliability, team spirit, flexibility
- Readiness to occasionally work overtime or in shifts
- Very good knowledge of German
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
- Many employee benefits and discounts (fitness, retail, cars and more)
We look forward to receiving your complete application online - Apply Now.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43