As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Seize the opportunity to shape the future with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Managing export and import transactions
- Contact person for customs authorities and freight forwarders
- Managing shipments, incl. preparing delivery notes, invoices and shipping documents
- Monitoring freight costs and OTD (on time delivery)
- Negotiating with freight forwarders
- Contact person for the Sales and Production departments
- Master data maintenance / custom tariff numbers / origin calculation
- Dual use goods / export permits / end user certificates
- Completed commercial training
- Completed further education as Foreign Trade Specialist
- Several years of experience in export (ideally also import) in an international company
- Knowledge of tariffs and origin calculations
- Assertiveness, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Autonomous and proactive working style
- Team player, service- and customer-oriented
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, French and other foreign languages would be an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online. Apply Now.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH - 7302 Landquart – +41 81 307 26 43