Financial Accountant 80%-100%
As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The Finance & Human Resources department regards itself as a competent internal service provider. Join our team.
Your area of responsibility
- Financial accounting for CEDES AG, incl. accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions/banking and reminders
- Support with monthly and annual financial statements of CEDES AG according to the Swiss Code of Obligations and IFRS
- Support in preparing monthly reporting and consolidation in LucaNet for the CEDES Group
- Creating and submitting VAT returns
- Planning and creating payment runs
- Support in the areas of cash management, liquidity planning and financial data processing (if interested)
- Point of contact for auditors regarding CEDES AG
- Substitution within the department
- Basic commercial education
- Further education is an advantage
- Experience in accounting
- Precise, autonomous and tenacious way of working
- Proactive team player
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English is an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online under "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43