As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The Finance & Human Resources department regards itself as a competent internal service provider. Join our team.
Your area of responsibility
- Autonomous management of financial accounting and controlling processes of CEDES AG, incl. accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions and reminders
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements of CEDES AG according to the Swiss Code of Obligations and IFRS
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and the annual tax declaration
- Planning and creating payment runs
- Support in the areas of cash management, liquidity planning and financial data processing
- Support in preparing monthly reporting and consolidation in LucaNet for the CEDES Group
- First point of contact for auditors regarding CEDES AG
- Further development of finance and accounting processes
- Substitution within the department
- Basic commercial education
- Further education would be an advantage
- Several years of experience in Finance
- Analytical thinking, a flair for numbers and spreadsheet calculation proficiency
- Precise, autonomous, and tenacious way of working
- Proactive team player
- Strong communication skills on all hierarchy levels
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43