As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group consists of CEDES AG headquartered in Landquart (GR) and five subsidiaries in Asia and North America. The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. All products are developed and for the most part produced in Landquart. They are sold in more than 60 countries around the world, directly and via subsidiaries or a distributor network.
Your area of responsibility
- Finance navigator and sparring partner for the Management Team and financial manager of the subsidiaries
- Lead in establishing budget and forecasts
- Monitoring of the financial development of the company
- Preparation of analyses, plans, reports and decision templates for the Management
- Analysis and presentation of KPIs in the form of reports
- Continuous comparison of actual and target values to determine financial health
- Support to Production with production and investment controlling as well as productivity analyses
- Development of further controlling processes, e.g. R&D controlling and ABC costing
- Support in establishing monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Support in cash planning and liquidity management of the CEDES Group
- Support in projects such as mergers and acquisitions or the implementation of a controlling tool
- Support to the CFO in various financial topics
- Substitution within the Finance department
- University degree in finance / accounting or higher vocational education, e.g. Finance / Accounting Specialist or similar
- Relevant working experience, ideally in an industrial environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Hands-on mindset, resilience, and strong service orientation
- Autonomous, proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Team player with common sense and healthy sense of humor
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Readiness for occasional business travel
- International environment and high-tech, future oriented products
- Experienced and highly motivated interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks on the Group level
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43