As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology.
Embedded in Research and Development, the Automation Department plans, develops and builds automation solutions and testing devices for our in-house production. Join our interdisciplinary team of electronics technicians, software developers and mechanical engineers.
Your area of responsibility
- Functional, financial and personal management of the Automation Department with 10 employees
- Coordination of projects with Research & Development as well as Production departments
- Planning and implementation of new production processes and automation solutions
- Management of automation projects according to approved goals, budgets and time schedules
- Evaluation, acquisition and implementation of automation solutions
- Completed technical education as automation/ electronics technician or similar and further higher education
- Management experience or potential to manage employees
- Experience in planning and implementation of production processes and resources
- Good knowledge of German and English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43