As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking and passion at work. Continuous growth in our core Elevator and Entrance Automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology.
The Finance & Human Resources department sees itself as a competent internal service provider. The small HR Team is responsible for all HR-related tasks and concerns of our approximately 200 employees on the Landquart site and is also in contact with our subsidiaries in the USA and Asia.
Join our HR Team in the CEDES HQ in Landquart.
Your area of responsibility
- Personnel administration of the entire time span of employment from entry to leaving
- Preparing personnel accounts (salary, accident, sickness and EO daily allowances)
- Cooperation and accounting with social insurances, offices, and authorities
- Absence management incl. hours and vacation control
- Support in recruiting
- General administrative work in the area of personnel and finances (reception, mail, telephone, etc.)
- Basic commercial training with further training/experience in human resources management
- Discretion and confidential handling of all data in the area of finance & personnel are basic requirements
- High IT affinity in general and ability to learn new IT applications independently
- Proven experience in Payroll (ideally on Sage 200)
- Very independent, thinking, proactive and service-oriented way of working
- Team player, empathic and resilient personality with assertiveness and a healthy pinch of humor
- Good knowledge of the MS Office palette, fluent in German and good English skills
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Time and absence management (ideally SmartTime plus)
- Swiss social security and labor law
- Permit procedures and withholding tax accounting
- Recruitment, personnel development, and other HR topics
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
- Numerous benefits and discounts (fitness, retail, vehicles, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online under "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43