CEDES develops intelligent, safe sensor solutions. We combine pioneering spirit with Swiss quality to strengthen our customers’ powers of innovation around the globe. Our product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology.
Join our Finance & Controlling Team.
Your area of responsibility
- Support in preparing monthly reports and annual financial statements according to IFRS
- Verification of all local consolidation packages of the Subsidiaries, support by the intercompany alignment of internal transaction and implementing consolidation steps
- Support in drafting the monthly Group reporting
- Preparing analyses of deviations and profitability on the level of the Business Area, product, customer and plant, acting as a business consultant for the Management
- Contact person for all national and international auditors, as well as for the Subsidiaries on all consolidation questions
- Support in the annual budget creation process and the forecast process in the course of the financial year
- Support in cash planning und liquidity management of the CEDES Group
- Support in financial accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, payment transactions and reminders; substitution within the department
- Collaboration on various projects like Mergers and Acquisitions or the new ERP system implementation
- University degree in Finance / Accounting
- First professional experiences with annual financial statements and international financial reporting standards (IFRS), as well as with working in an international environment
- Knowledge of consolidation tools and processes, ideally LucaNet
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Team player with a hands-on mentality and an autonomous way of working
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- An experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online - "Apply now"
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43