As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology.
Join our Sales Team in the CEDES HQ in Landquart.
Your area of responsibility
- Customer support and sales of our products for industrial door safeguarding
- Customer care and business development with assigned customers
- Opening up new sales markets
- Preparation of offers, budgets and statistics
- Preparation and assessment of market analyses
- Search for and development of new distribution channels
- Travel activity of around 50%
- Basic technical education, ideally in electronics or mechanical engineering
- Further education in sales and/or business management
- Proven experience in selling capital goods
- Experience in the industrial door and/or entrance automation sector is a must
- Fluent German and English, further languages are a plus
- Presentation skills and assertiveness
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43