As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product portfolio ranges from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems featuring the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Developing machines and testing equipment for in-house production
- Preparing individual component and assembly drawings
- Assembling, commissioning and adjusting assemblies
- Maintaining close cooperation with contacts from other disciplines and groups
- Preparing automation concepts and requirement specifications
- Assisting with the definition and further development of the design standard
- Completed FH/HF degree in systems engineering or similar
- CAD design experience (SolidWorks is an advantage)
- Experience in the production of resources
- Ability to work in a reliable and independent manner
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- An experienced, interdisciplinary and motivated team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Support for further personal development and training
- Flexible working hours and models
- Modern infrastructure including canteen and Starbucks Corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43 | firstname.lastname@example.org