As a leading manufacturer of innovative sensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Maintenance of production and testing equipment
- Programming of half- and fully automatic machines (SPS)
- Maintenance and repair of casting equipment
- Repair and assessment of produced devices and assemblies
- Support by the evaluation and construction of new testing and production equipment
- Support to automation technician apprentices
- Basic technical education (e.g. in automation, mechatronics, electromechanics) or relevant professional experience
- Good SPS programming skills
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, electrics, control technology and control cabinet construction
- Readiness for interdisciplinary cooperation
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- Autonomous, reliable and precise way of working
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online - Apply Now.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43