As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Setting up and operating the automated mounting line
- Preparing the necessary material for the automated mounting line
- Maintaining the production facilities
- Monitoring the quality process
- Documenting performance and quality and keeping maintenance journal
- Completed technical apprenticeship (mechanical, electrical or automation)
- Experience in SMD mounting and/or electronics would be a major advantage
- Reliability, flexibility and a team-player
- Very fluent in German
- Prepared to work a two-shift system (06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00)
As a high-tech company with the most modern infrastructure, we offer an innovative working environment, a highly-motivated team and a remuneration package commensurate with abilities and experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43 | email@example.com