As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
- Management of various projects (e.g. in logistics, production logistics, production relocations, production processes, software, lean management, infrastructure, etc.)
- Elaboration of concepts for internal, external and cross-functional projects
- Support in defining necessary projects in the area of Production & Logistics and responsibility to implement defined projects
- Revision of existing processes and procedures to initiate and accompany current optimization actions, cooperation with various groups to successfully introduce/implement changes
- Interface function between Quality Management and Production Development with regard to process introduction and optimization
- Monitoring of work progress within the continuous improvement process, incl. the implementations of necessary means to drive this process forward
- Introduction / further implementation of lean management
- Preparing presentations and reports for the Management Board
- Basic technical education with further education in logistics and/or production (e.g. HF Technician or FH Engineer)
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management processes and systems (ERP, PPS, MES, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills in order to prepare key performance indicators, reports and operating procedures
- Basic knowledge of business management
- Experience in project management and in the development or production of industrial goods
- An outgoing, responsible, assertive and dedicated person, willing to contribute your knowledge and skills for the benefit of the whole company
- Ability to summarize complex issues and communicate them appropriately to various target audiences
- Autonomous, result-oriented way of working, organizational skills, the ability to assert yourself in a changing environment
- Good knowledge of English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43