As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
Your area of responsibility
Together with our team you work on innovative products in the area of 3D cameras from the idea to the market launch. You develop and test low-level embedded software from sensors for various applications. You apply current methods. Terms such as UML, requirements engineering, continuous integration, unit testing or SCRUM are not foreign words for you.
- A completed engineering degree with in-depth knowledge of computer engineering
- C/C++ / UML-knowledge in the embedded environment
- Experience in the programming of microcontrollers
- Good German and English skills
- Motivation to contribute and expand your own knowledge
Of advantage are experiences in the area:
- Image processing
- Functional safety
- STM32 microcontroller
- Basic electronics-knowledge
What we offer
- International environment and technologically advanced
- A well-rehearsed, interdisciplinary and motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging activities
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks vacation and flexible working-hours / models
- Modern infrastructure including restaurant and Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online
For reasons of data protection, we can only accept your application online.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43