As a global leading manufacturer of innovative sensor, control and network solutions for automated buildings, CEDES always strives to go beyond limits. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core business areas of elevators, industrial doors and warehouse management means that we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group operates in the area of sensor technologies based on photonics, as well as safe network and control systems. Our product portfolio ranges from simple photoelectric sensors, through highly complex 3D camera systems in cutting-edge TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology, to complete safety-related control systems.
Your area of responsibility
Together with our Team, you work on innovative products based on 3D cameras, from the idea to the market launch. You design and implement embedded software and image processing algorithms for various applications. You apply current methods in the software architecture.
- University degree in Engineering, with focus on IT, image processing, photonics or similar
- Several years of experience in image processing and object-oriented software development
- Solid software skills (C/C++) in embedded environment
- Team player with good knowledge of German and English
- Motivation to contribute and develop your skills
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration
- Embedded Linux, Yocto
- IoT (AWS)
- General knowledge of electronics
- Agile software development methodology
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43