As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology.
With COAST (CEDES Operation and Services Tool), CEDES AG has its own powerful and complex ERP system, which is approaching its EOL stage due to the applied technology. In the mid/long term, the system will be replaced by its successor Phoenix (also developed in-house).
We are offering you a unique opportunity to contribute to a greenfield project and help develop a new ERP system in an agile software development process, with the use of the latest tools and technologies, thus opening new possibilities to the CEDES Group and making a significant contribution to the future of CEDES.
Your area of responsibility
- Further development of Phoenix (cloud-native full stack development with the latest technologies), taking into account the customer needs, as well as feasibility and economic viability from the company's perspective
- Transfer of relevant functionalities from COAST to Phoenix, taking into account the customer needs, as well as logical and technical dependencies
- Assuring a smooth and user-friendly operation of Phoenix
- Helping with release/deployment, operation and support for Phoenix in all subsidiaries of the CEDES Group
- Creating and maintaining development documentation (specifications, software architecture, APIs, etc.)
- Assuring software quality (writing automated tests, participating in documentation and code reviews)
- Assuring data security (confidentiality, integrity, availability and authenticity) for the parts of the system in your area of responsibility
- Conducting user training sessions
- Higher education and/or practical experience in the relevant IT field
- Ideally, experience in industry and/or with ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Ideally, experience in cloud technologies (AWS) and building SPAs in Vue.js
- Sense of feasible and economically viable solutions and infrastructures (HW/SW)
- Team spirit, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Fluent spoken and written German (English is a big plus)
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43