As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Independent development, planning and implementation of project assignments
- Product responsibility for customer-specific solution prototypes
- Development and implementation of solutions for customer-specific applications
- Documenting AD projects
- Completed technical education (electronics, automation, etc.)
- Relevant further education at FH/HF level
- Experience and flair in development of software solutions
- Skilled in software-based vizualizations and image processing, especially within TOF technology
- Skilled in Phyton and C/C++ programing, the same in Delphi an advantage
- Proactive personality
- Very fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- An experienced, interdisciplinary and motivated team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Support for further personal development and training
- Flexible working hours and models
- Modern infrastructure including canteen and Starbucks Corner
As a high-tech company with the most modern infrastructure, we offer an innovative working environment, a highly-motivated team and a remuneration package commensurate with abilities and experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43 | firstname.lastname@example.org