As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
Embedded in Research and Development, the Automation Department plans, develops and builds automation solutions and testing devices for our in-house production. Join our interdisciplinary team of electronics technicians, software developers and mechanical engineers.
Your area of responsibility
- Project management, planning and implementation of new production processes and automation solutions
- Programming of semi-automatic and fully automatic machines (SPS, HMI, Beckhoff controllers, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with machine guidelines in automation solutions
- Support in the installation and wiring of modules and complete systems
- Support in the optimization of interdepartmental processes
- Close cooperation with R&D and Production to ensure testing and product quality
- Creating electric circuit diagrams and technical documentation
- Vocational training of our automation apprentices
- Automation technician in automation, mechatronics or electromechanics, preferably in plant construction
- Further education or willingness to complete higher-level vocational education (HF or FH) in the area of systems engineering (automation) or similar would be an advantage
- Professional experience in planning and development of automation solutions as well as in installation, wiring and launches of automation systems
- Experience in the area of machine safety and machine guidelines
- Sound knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, electrics, control technology and control cabinet construction
- Good SPS programming skills
- Ability to work in a team and to cooperate with other departments
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and to work autonomously, dutifully and flexibly
- Would be an advantage: Good knowledge of English and experience as vocational trainer
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
- Many employee benefits and discounts (fitness, retail, cars and more)
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43