As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
Grab the opportunity to shape the future with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Professional, personal and operative team management
- Management and monitoring of necessary production volumes, taking into account quality requirements, quantities and deadlines
- Order management and control according to demand planning
- Responsibility for raw material management and compliance with the FIFO principle within the team
- Autonomous periodical maintenance of various production equipment according to set requirements
- Active support by processing FABs, claims and changes
- Active support by the introduction of new products (Gateway Process)
- Basic technical education in electronics, precision mechanics or similar
- Higher education (HF) in process / industrial engineering or similar would be an advantage
- Experience in team and process management
- Basic knowledge in business management
- Hands-on experience in production planning / material planning / prototyping / serial manufacturing
- Knowledge of technical English would be an advantage
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
- Many employee benefits and discounts (fitness, retail, cars and more)
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH - 7302 Landquart – +41 81 307 26 43