As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time of flight) technology.
The Supply Chain Department within Production & Logistics is responsible for group-wide planning and management of the supply chain, from order to delivery. Join our interdisciplinary team.
Your area of responsibility
- Functional, financial and personal management of the Purchasing Team
- Material cost management of the CEDES Group
- Developing the purchasing strategy for various material groups
- Optimizing purchasing processes to achieve maximum efficiency
- Conducting cost and scenario analyses as well as benchmarking
- Further development of the global supplier portfolio through goal-oriented supplier management
- Drawing up and negotiating of Supply Chain Agreements with supply partners
- Ensuring the availability of all purchased parts by means of Supply Chain risk management
- Substituting the Head of Supply Chain during their absence
- Commercial or technical university degree
- Several years of experience in purchasing of production materials, particularly electronic components
- Confidence, very good presentation and negotiation skills, strong communication skills with stakeholders on all levels
- Leadership experience or potential
- Good knowledge of national and international contract law, experience in the Asian procurement market
- Sense of quality, affinity to technology and production, entrepreneurial thinking and behavior
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel (incl. longer business trips in Asia)
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Ability to work in a team and to cooperate with other departments
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and to work autonomously, dutifully and flexibly
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online (Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43