As a global, leading manufacturer of innovative sensor, control and network solutions for automated buildings, CEDES always strives to go beyond limits. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core business areas of elevators, industrial doors and warehouse management means that we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic new talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group operates in the area of sensor technologies based on photonics, as well as safe network and control systems. Our product portfolio ranges from simple photoelectric sensors, to highly complex 3D camera systems using cutting-edge TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology to complete safety-related control systems.
Your area of responsibility
Together with our Team, you work on supporting our customers using innovative products based on infrared sensing technology. You will be responsible for technical support to customers for products and applications. In addition, this position will assist in operational activities and develop processes to enhance procedures and work flow.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone or in person
- Develop and implement quality and environmental processes in accordance with regulatory and company policies.
- Facilitate new products and maintain pricing and bill of materials for customers and systems.
- Create and maintain work instructions for warehouse personnel as needed.
- Work closely with customers to develop product specifications for their applications.
- Facilitate the RMA process by communicating with CEDES Switzerland to identify potential quality issues and associated risks.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to create solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in business/trade events that impact specific business units.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of industry and product information.
- A Bachelor or Associates degree in in electrical, electronic, mechanical or software engineering.
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Experience dealing with customers, especially during the specification, development and commissioning phase
- Willingness to travel (around 5-10%)
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products.
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Relaxed work environment
- Support in personal development and further education
- 401 K with automatic 3% employer contribution and additional 0.5 % of employee contribution up to 3%.
- Excellent health and dental benefits
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below or send it via email to Chris Psotka. email@example.com | +16124248400