As a global leading manufacturer of innovative sensor, control and network solutions for automated buildings, CEDES always strives to go beyond limits. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core business areas of elevators, industrial doors and warehouse management means that we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group operates in the area of sensor technologies based on photonics, as well as safe network and control systems. Our product portfolio ranges from simple photoelectric sensors, through highly complex 3D camera systems in cutting-edge TOF (Time-of-Flight) technology, to complete safety-related control systems.
Your area of responsibility
Together with our Team, you work on innovative products based on 2D/3D cameras, from the idea to the market launch.
- Timely and successful implementation of product development projects and subprojects
- Setting project deadlines and reporting in case of deviations
- Clear documentation and presentation of achieved milestones
- Leading and controlling the product engineering process (according to the Gateway Process)
- Active support in the area of safety requirements specifications, test planning and validation (TÜV)
- Review and approval of all architecture and design documents (in all technical fields)
- Support and cooperation during the implementation of hardware and/or software
- Active support to Product Managers in the definition of new specifications, ensuring technical feasibility
- Higher education in electrical, electronic, mechanical or software engineering
- Proven record of successful project management and design control in the area of sensor technology
- Hands-on experience in dealing with customers, especially during the specification, development and commissioning phase
- Business know-how and very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel (around 5-10%)
- Committed team player with a flexible approach
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume. Apply by using the button below.
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43