As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The Quality Management department in our HQ in Landquart is responsible for maintaining high quality standards of our products in the whole CEDES Group, as well as controlling all relevant processes.
Your area of responsibility
- Conduct analyses and derive measures as part of the customer service process, including documentation for customers (8D reports)
- Conduct analyses and derive measures as part of the manufacturing process, including documentation for internal departments and suppliers
- Support R&D and Production with your expertise
- Take ownership of some areas of the customer complaints process and provide substitution within the Team
- Support or organize and conduct
- product qualifications
- environmental simulations
- internal audits
- Completed vocational training as Electronics Technician and higher education (FH/HF) or willingness to pursue higher education
- Technical understanding and good organizational skills
- Leadership skills, ability to introduce the necessary measures in a focused and efficient manner
- Autonomous, reliable, precise and service-oriented way of working
- A flexible, assertive and highly motivated team player
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly present conclusions and necessary measures
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, highly motivated team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete resume online "Apply Now".
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43