Administrative assistants have an in-depth knowledge of the company’s business and customer-related practices and how they are integrated. They work in a multilingual environment and handle demanding business tasks. They compile letters, records, contracts, reports, generate concepts, are in constant contact with customers and suppliers, order supplies, plan, organize, keep accounts, compile statistics, etc. The apprenticeship provides a very solid basis and graduates can go on to specialize in areas that match their skills and interests.
Requirements for the three-year apprenticeship
- Completed high school education, good in Math, German & foreign languages
- Typing skills (10 finger system)
- Strong language skills, a flair for figures & computers
- Ability to organize and deal diplomatically
- Confidence and eagerness to make new contacts
- A strong sense of responsibility and discretion
- Completing a vocational school (BMS) certificate during or following the apprenticeship
- Professional exams for (Federal Certificate): e.g. Auditor, Accountancy Specialist, Marketing Planner, HR Specialist
- Higher professional exams (Federal Diploma): e.g. Export Manager, Marketing Manager, Rea Estate Agent and many more
- A wide variety of courses at University of Applied Sciences level specializing in banking, insurance advertising, communications, etc.)
Apply now for an apprenticeship with great prospects in an international high-tech company renown for the excellence of its apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV by email at email@example.com
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 23 46