As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
The CEDES Group is active in the field of sensor technology based on photonics on three continents. The product range extends from simple light barriers to highly complex, processor-controlled 3D camera systems using the latest TOF (time-of-flight) technology.
The Finance & Human Resources department regards itself as a competent internal service provider. The small HR Team is responsible for all personnel-relevant tasks and requests of around 200 employees in our HQ in Landquart.
Your area of responsibility
- Design of mechanical (sensor housing, mounting kits) and optical (lenses, optical carriers) components within development projects
- In-house production and product support in cooperation with suppliers
- Creation and management of product documentation according to CEDES process rules
- Conducting initial sample tests
- Support and organization of prototype manufacturing
- Support in change management, implementing and triggering necessary actions
- Support to Product Management and Marketing in creating 3D models
- Completed vocational training as Design Technician
- Good user skills of 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
- Experience in designing die cast and injection molded parts is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team and to cooperate with other departments
- Autonomous way of working and assertiveness
- Quick grasp and readiness to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of optical systems would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- International environment and high-tech, future-oriented products
- Experienced, motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Exciting projects and challenging tasks
- Support in personal development and further education
- 5 weeks holidays, 3 bridging days, as well as flexible working times and models
- Modern workplace with a restaurant and a Starbucks corner
We look forward to receiving your complete application online (-> Apply Now).
For data protection reasons, we only accept online applications.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43