Information Technology technicians specializing in Business Management are also allrounders. They are skilled in system technology and software development. They set up devices, install and configure servers, maintain networks, provide support and are involved in the program development.
Requirements for the four-year apprenticeship
- Completed high school education
- Good grades in Math and English
- Ability to think both logically and in the abstract
- Flair for quick perception and association
- High levels of concentration
- Excellent understanding of and interest in computing
- Patience and eagerness to learn
- Completing a vocational school (BMS) certificate during or following the apprenticeship
- Professional exams as IT technician (various fields)
- Information Management Specialist or Technician specializing in IT
- Engineer BSc., e.g. Electronics, Information Technology, etc.
Apply now for an apprenticeship with great prospects in an international high-tech company renown for the excellence of its apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 23 46