Logistics specialists in warehouse management are responsible for ensuring stocks are correctly stored. They take receipt of goods, check them and input the details into the computer system. They use forklifts and other equipment to stack these goods, according to specific criteria. Logistics specialists take a customer's order and prepare the goods for shipment, ensuring they are properly packed and labeled. They fill in the delivery documents and load the shipment onto the waiting transport. They also regularly check to avoid having too many or too few of a product in stock.
Requirements for the three-year apprenticeship
- Completed high school education
- Reliable and conscientious
- An excellent practical technical understanding with manual dexterity
- Ability to organize
- Stamina, patience and willingness to learn
- Robust health
- Completing a vocational school (BMS) certificate during or following the apprenticeship
- Professional exams for (Federal Certificate): Logistics Expert or Dispatch Planner
- Higher professional exams (Federal Diploma): Head of Logistics, Supply Chain Manager
- University for Applied Sciences: Graduate Engineer Corporate Processes, specializing in Logistics
- Vocational College e.g. Bachelor of Science (FH) in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
Apply now for an apprenticeship with great prospects in an international high-tech company renown for the excellence of its apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 23 46