Facility Management personnel monitoring and maintain Science Park’s facilities, both indoors and outdoors. They check and maintain the hearing system and other electrical installations. They replace everything from lamps to locks, from door controls to window seals and fix Problems such as dripping taps. If the issue is complicated, they are responsible for getting a professional involved. Their equipment includes a wide variety of tools and machines, from high-pressure power washers to ride-on lawnmowers, and this equipment they maintain themselves.
Requirements for the three-year apprenticeship
- Completed high school education
- Reliable and conscientious
- An excellent practical technical understanding with manual dexterity
- Ability to organize
- Stamina, patience and willingness to learn
- Robust health
- National professional examination with a federal diploma e.g. caretaker
- Higher national professional examination for Maintenance Manager / Facility Management
- Technical college as Operations Manager in Facility Management
- University for Applied Sciences e.g. Bachelor of Science in Facility Management
Apply now for an apprenticeship with great prospects in an international high-tech company renown for the excellence of its apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV by email at email@example.com
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 23 46