The cegard/Mini-CC light curtain offers a major increase in the level of safeguarding of elevators doors thanks to its criss-cross beams, which remain active up to complete elevator door closure.
And the latest version of the cegard/Mini-CC light curtain meets every requirement under EN 81-20. Its criss-cross beams, which remain active up to complete elevator door closure, offer a major increase in elevator door safeguarding.
- Criss-cross beams remain active up to complete door closure
- Ideal for both static and dynamic applications
- IP65 (Standard) and IP67 (waterproof) versions available
- Low energy consumption
- Requires no grounding (earth)
- Edge can be front or side mounted – mounting holes are compatible with the MiniMax and cegard/Max light curtains
- Door safeguarding in elevator facilities
- Door safeguarding in elevator facilities according to EN 81-20 (cegard/Mini with 36 elements)