Electronics technicians develop and create electronic hardware and software. They improve existing systems or develop new solutions for computer equipment, test and measurement devices as well as for electronics manufacturing processes. These young professionals analyze existing schemas or develop new computer programs. They produce electronic system products, plan and monitor their manufacture and perform measuring, testing, maintenance and implementation processes.
Requirements for the four-year apprenticeship
- Completed high school education
- Good grades in Math and Physics
- A flair for analytical and logical thinking
- An interest in technology and an understanding for abstract procedures
- A love of tinkering and experimenting combined with a desire to learn
- A good understanding of computers
- Completing a vocational school (BMS) certificate during or following the apprenticeship
- Professional exams for Automation Technician, Process Specialist or Manufacturing Specialist
- Master Craftsman exams in Switchgear Construction, Mechanical and Apparatus Engineering
- Federal VET (Vocational Education and Training) qualifications as Technician specializing in Electronics, IT, Machine Construction, etc.
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Machine Technology, Telecommunications, IT.
Apply now for an apprenticeship with great prospects in an international high-tech company renown for the excellence of its apprenticeships.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 23 46